Warmth and breathability
Named after Cima Tognazza, a beautiful peak in the Pale di San Martino Massif of South Tyrol, the Tognazza is the ultimate cold-weather midlayer jacket for quick-drying warmth and breathability.
When the conditions are unpredictable, it’s important to layer up wisely and have versatile options that don’t weigh you down. The Tognazza is a warm and cosy mid-weight fleece with a bodymapped design that combines a soft, warm brushed 270-weight fleece to trap body heat where you need it, with lighter melange fleece inserts that run along the underside of the arms and the sides of the body for enhanced fit and breathability. The tailored hood with stretch binding offers further defence against cold weather.
The athletic shape is based on innovative patterning with gusseting sleeves and stretch seams and offers superb freedom of movement. Further details include a high integrated collar and two sleek handwarmer pockets with zips.
A warm, velvety fleece hoody with a cosy, athletic fit.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Insert: Side Side: POLARLITE 250 g/sqm
- Main Finishing: 2 SIDES BRUSH
- Main material: POLARLITE 270 g/sqm (100% Polyester)
- Back length: 64 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Thermal
- Weight: 390 g (44/38)
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
|TOTALE HEIGHT (cm)||160-163||162-165||164-167||168-171||170-173||172-175||174-177||176-179|