Australian Gold Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel is going to become your new best friend especially when you feel like your skin was over-exposed to the sun. In fact, we are talking about a soothing formula that promises to help recover and comfort irritated or sunburnt skin. On one side, the Australian Gold Soothing After Sun Gel has Aloe Vera, a well-known cooling ingredient that calms the skin while promoting its hydration. Simultaneously, thanks to the presence of Green Tea, this is an antioxidant-rich composition that contributes to reduce the production of free radicals. Even more, it equally works towards nourishment and rejuvenation. Last but not least, a Blend of Natural Moisturizers, such as Sunflower Seed Oil and Olive Oil, deliver optimal nourishment, guaranteeing that your skin is left smooth and hydrated after every application. Introduce this comforting product into your after sun care for a quick soothing and nourishing feeling. For optimal results, try to store the gel in the fridge.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: sunburn, irritation, dryness, skin repairing;
- Time of application: after sun exposure;
- Age: 13+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: soothes and calms irritated or sunburnt skin, has a repairing action, reduces the production of free-radicals, deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin;
- Formulated without: gluten, alcohol, and parabens.
- Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory ingredient with soothing properties. Like so, this component helps to repair the skin while contributing to optimal levels of hydration;
- Green Tea works towards reducing free-radical production as well as nourishing and repairing the skin;
- Blend of Natural Moisturizers (Sunflower Seed, Olive Oil, and Cocoa Butter) deeply nourish the skin leaving it soft and hydrated every time.
How to use
Use Australian Gold Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel after sun exposure. Apply a generous amount all over your body and face, then massage gently for maximum absorption.