Re-settable combination padlock, useful for bags, tents, luggage, lockers.
From the family camper to the outdoor adventurer - camp cooking, fire starting, mosquito protection, first aid, compasses, rope & cord, storage, repair, rain, and more. We have you covered to make the most of your experience.
- Die cast body with three-tumbler lock allows you to easily set or change your combination
- Helps protect bags, tents, luggage, tackle boxes, lockers, and more
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, international travel, and more
- Step 1: Leave dials at the opening combination (0-0-0-) and pull out shackle
- Step 2: Turn shackle 90º and press shackle down as far as it will go
- Step 3: Holding shackle down, set the dials to your own combination
- Step 4: Release shackle and return to a regular position. Your lock will now open using your personal combination
|Material||Heavy Duty Material|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 2 x 1 cm|
|Pack Dimensions||1.6 x 15.9 x 7.3 cm|