Whether a chilly trail run is on your schedule or your ski day gets wetter than planned, you'll want the warmth of the midweight Marmot Men's Fleece Gloves. Use them as stand-alone gloves or spare liners. The quick-drying fleece will keep your hands warm and dry and the falcon grip will ensure you have a confident handle on your equipment.
- The warm glove offers high breathability; quickly directs moisture outwards from the fingers; waterproof and flexible due to soft fleece material; small packed size
- Ideal as under glove when skiing and snowboarding or as glove when hiking, cycling and for use in the city
- Warms the hands to protect against cold temperatures, whether on the mountain, Walking or for everyday use
- Breathable fingered glove for Men with eyelets and abrasion protection; 100 % polyester, fast-drying; weight 74 g
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester|
|Material||Polartec Classic 200 100% Polyester Double Velour Fleece 7.4 oz/yd|
|Knuckle Circumference||Size||Hand length|
|6.25 - 6.75||XS||6 - 6.25|
|6.75 - 7.5||S||6.25 - 6.75|
|8 - 8.75||M||6.75 - 7.5|
|9 - 9.5||L||7.5 - 8.25|
|9.75 - 10.5||XL||8.25 - 9|
|11 - 11.75||XXL||9 - 9.75|
Measure around the palm of your dominant hand just below your knuckles