A classic training shirt, the UPF 50 semi-fitted performance knit of the Windridge Long Sleeve is ideal for high-energy pursuits of all kinds. Emblazoned with our venerable logo and reflective logos for easy visibility after dark, this lightweight piece is finished with flat-locked seams for added comfort.
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking, and breathable performance knit fabric
- Mesh panels for ventilation
- Sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50
- Forward-set shoulder and side seams for additional comfort with or without a backpack; flatlock seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Drop-tail hem with lowered back for increased coverage; tag-free neckline reduces irritation
- Reflective logo for visibility
- Product Weight: 0lbs 10oz (283.5g)
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester Double Knit Anti Odor 4.96 oz/yd | 100% Polyester Knit Mesh Anti-Odor 3.39 oz/yd2
- Center Back Length: 28.5in
- Style Number: 33370
All measurements are in inches and correspond to actual body measurements, not the garment dimensions.
Questions? Please call our Customer Service Department at 888-357-3262
How to Measure
Chest: Measure under the arms and around the fullest part of your chest.
Natural Waist: Measure around the smallest part (the crease where you bend sideways).
Hip: Standing with your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hip.
Inseam: Select a pant you like the length of. Start at the crotch seam and measure to the bottom. Round to the nearest 1/2 inch.