The COLUMBO FLEX 250 features a 250 lumen LED, 3 light modes, 4x adjustable zoom, Easy Touch Technology, strong steel clip, and a waterproof (IP67) anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body. The included rechargeable battery allows for up to 3 hours of operation.
DURABILITY MEETS FUNCTIONALITY.
You need an inspection light that works for you, not against you. That's why in addition to offering you flex-fuel capabilities, the COLUMBO FLEX 250 from NEBO is also built with a durable anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body.
Rechargeable Battery Configuration
- High (250 lumens): 1 hour - 104 meters / 341 feet
- Low (75 lumens): 3 hours - 57 meters / 187 feet
- Strobe (250 lumens): 25 minutes - 104 meters / 341 feet
2xAAA Battery Configuration
- High (100 lumens): 1 hour - 90 meters / 295 feet
- Low (30 lumens): 4 hours - 50 meters / 164 feet
- Strobe (100 lumens): 25 minutes - 90 meters / 295 feet
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- IP67 waterproof
- 1 meter impact resistant
- Easy-touch switch
- 4x zoom
- Rear-positioned button for power and mode selection
- Micro-USB charging cable included
- Powered by included lithium ion rechargeable battery (10850, 3.7V, 750 mAh)
- Can also be powered by two AAA alkaline batteries with reduced performance (not included)