Low-bulk, technical insulation
With its 180-weight, brushed microwaffle fleece and comfortable regular fit, the Paganella is the perfect low-bulk, cold-weather insulation layer for everything from long treks to alpine ski tours.
Light, yet warm
This lightweight Polarlite fleece is engineered from versatile and hardwearing polyester microfibre for warmth without weight. The fibres are woven in a way that makes them very absorbent, while the waffle structure allows air to flow faster through the fabric so that it dries quicker. It takes its name from the Paganella, a mountain in the Brenta Group that overlooks Trento.
Features include a soft inner collar, gusseted sleeves for freedom of movement, flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort, elastane bound cuffs and two zipped hand pockets.
The perfect lightweight, technical fleece for alpine trekking.
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Slit with Zip
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Bonded details
- Main Finishing: 1 SIDE BRUSH
- Main material: POLARLITE MICROWAFFLE BRUSHED 180 g/sqm (100% Polyester)
- Back length: 66 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Thermal
- Weight: 340 g (50/L)
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
|TOTAL HEIGHT (cm)||170-173||173-176||176-179||179-182||182-185||185-188||189-192||193-196||197-200|